WORLD LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE MONTH
Landscape Architecture provides more than structure and greenspace. During the month of April, efficient and creative design is recognized through World Landscape Architecture Month.
Designers create spaces meant to be used and enjoyed from picturesque walkways, playgrounds, and entire neighborhoods to smoothly flowing roadways. During World Landscape Architecture Month, we appreciate the skill and stewardship these professionals have instilled in their creations.
HOW TO OBSERVE #LandscapeArchitectureMonth
- Take a picture of your favorite landscape architecture design and share on social media.
- Visit www.multivu.com to see how to join the American Society of Landscape Architects in taking over Instagram with photos of these magnificent spaces.
- Share your designs and inspiration with others.
- Give a shout-out to someone who designs landscape architecture.
- Use #LandscapeArchitectureMonth to share on social media.
WORLD LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE MONTH HISTORY
The American Society of Landscape Architects founded World Landscape Architecture Month (originally National Landscape Architecture Month) to celebrate all the ways landscape architects contribute to the betterment of a community.