STAY HOME BECAUSE YOU’RE WELL DAY
November 30th is Stay Home Because You’re Well Day. We all need a break, and it’s nice to take it when we healthy and can enjoy it. That said, if everyone in the working world took the same day to stay home because we were well, chaos would ensue.
We all need time alone. It’s essential to disconnect from our daily routines. Sometimes we have a checklist of things we would do. Others have no idea what we’d do left to our own devices.
HOW TO OBSERVE #StayHomeBecauseYoureWellDay
This holiday has no agenda other than to spend a healthful day at home. What you do with it is up to you.
We do have some suggestions if you are having trouble deciding what to do.
- Catch up on some reading.
- Take a walk.
- Get started on your Christmas cards.
- Follow a toddler around all day. You do feel well, remember?
- Take a friend to lunch.
- Get your 2017 calendar up to date.
- Try a new recipe and make extra to share with someone who wasn’t feeling well today.
- Take a nap
- Plan your next vacation.
- Make a list of all your single friends and match them up as potential mates.
- Organize all those photos on your phone.
- Work on an art project.
- Clean out your closet and donate.
Stay home and use #StayHomeBecauseYoureWellDay to post on social media.
STAY HOME BECAUSE YOU’RE WELL DAY HISTORY
Stay Home Because You’re Well Day was created by Thomas & Ruth Roy Wellcat Holidays.
There are over 1,500 national days. Don’t miss a single one. Celebrate Every Day® with National Day Calendar®!