NATIONAL EVERYTHING YOU DO IS RIGHT DAY
On March 16th let National Everything You Do Is Right Day correct all the wrong of March 15th. We know that day may have been a difficult day as it was National Everything You Think is Wrong Day. But this holiday, you get to feel good about everything that you do.
You can use the printer and everything will print beautifully. No typos, no duplicate paragraphs and just the right number of copies. All the children will make their practices on time. You will pass exams with flying colors. If there’s a problem, you’ll be right about the solution and fix the problem.
HOW TO OBSERVE #EverythingYouDoIsRightDay
When you are right, you’re right. There is no wrong way about it. Take the good with the bad and have a right kind of day. There are so many ways to celebrate this day.
- Test out a theory and declare your rightness no matter what.
- Guess how many jellybeans are in that jar!
- Take up plumbing. You know you’ve always been right about that leaky faucet.
- Talk politics with your dad just one more time. (Remember, everything he does is right, too.)
- Start celebrating every day. (That is the most right thing to do on this list!)
- Turn over a new leaf. Literally. Find a new leaf and just turn it over. Let us know what’s on the other side.
- Open a new pickle jar. You can do it, and it won’t be wrong.
Use #EverythingYouDoIsRightDay to post on social media.
NATIONAL EVERYTHING YOU DO IS RIGHT DAY HISTORY
National Day Calendar continues to research the origins of this right-minded kind of day. However, we think we’re on the right track. But we might be wrong.
There are over 1,500 national days. Don’t miss a single one. Celebrate Every Day with National Day Calendar!