NATIONAL BE A MILLIONAIRE DAY
National Be a Millionaire Day is observed each year on May 20. Very few of us haven’t imagined what it would be like to be a millionaire. If you happen to be one of the few, National Be a Millionaire Day is for you. And for those of use who like to imagine spending millions.
National Be a Millionaire Day is also a day to start taking steps to turn dreams into reality by making plans for your future. Following is a few helpful suggestions to get you started:
- Start a savings account. If you have an existing savings account, review it to make sure you are earning the maximum interest available. Increase the deposits into your savings account.
- Review your financial portfolio with a trusted expert.
- Review your investments – Look at ways of improving your investments.
- Add to your 401K – If you do not have one, start one.
- Pay off your credit card.
- Review your spending habits. Find ways to “spend less and save more.”
A million dollars today may not be what it used to be, however, having one million dollars in your bank account is still a major financial success.
HOW TO OBSERVE
Use #BeAMillionaireDay to post on social media.
Within our research, we were unable to find the creator and origin of National Be a Millionaire Day.
There are over 1,500 national days. Don’t miss a single one. Celebrate Every Day with National Day Calendar!