NATIONAL BE A MILLIONAIRE DAY
National Be a Millionaire Day on May 20th each year celebrates the idea of being a millionaire. Very few of us haven’t imagined what it would be like to be a millionaire. If you happen to be one of the few, this holiday is for you. And also for those of us who like to imagine spending millions.
National Be a Millionaire Day is also a day to start taking steps to turn dreams into reality by making plans for your future. Following is a few helpful suggestions to get you started:
- Start a savings account. If you have an existing savings account, review it to make sure you are earning the maximum interest available. Increase the deposits into your savings account.
- Review your financial portfolio with a trusted expert.
- Review your investments – Look at ways of improving your investments.
- Add to your 401K – If you do not have one, start one.
- Pay off your credit card.
- Review your spending habits. Find ways to spend less and save more.
A million dollars today may not be what it used to be, however, having one million dollars in your bank account is still a major financial success.
HOW TO OBSERVE #BeAMillionaireDay
Imagine what it would be like to be a millionaire. And then, gently bring yourself back to reality. Use #BeAMillionaireDay to post on social media.
NATIONAL BE A MILLIONAIRE DAY HISTORY
National Day Calendar continues researching the origins of this windfall holiday.
There are over 1,500 national days. Don’t miss a single one. Celebrate Every Day® with National Day Calendar®!