NATIONAL INSURANCE AWARENESS DAY
National Insurance Awareness Day is observed each year on June 28. This day was created as a day to review your insurance coverage.
Insurance offers security, covering loved ones and recovering losses in the event of damage, illness or death. It offers protection but over time the value of our homes and the items in may appreciate. What was once worth $100,000.00 a decade ago may be worth much more today. Be sure your policies keep up with the values.
No matter where we live, it would be difficult to replace everything we own if disaster struck. From the first-time apartment to the 30-year mortgage, our possessions, property, loved ones and even those who visit deserve the protection the comes with a homeowners or renters policy.
The day is an excellent time to learn more about the types of policies that are available. Here are some things to consider:
- Get a free quote – this is a great way for renters or anyone considering a new policy to comparison shop
- Evaluate your current possessions
- How has your family changed? Has your family grown or have family members moved away? Do you have pets?
- Do you plan to buy a new home?
- Do you need flood insurance?
- Are there big changes ahead that will influence the amount of insurance you will need?
HOW TO OBSERVE INSURANCE AWARENESS DAY
Take time to review your coverage to be sure you are not under or over insured. Use #NationalInsuranceAwarenessDay to share on social media.
HISTORY OF NATIONAL INSURANCE AWARENESS DAY
We were unable to find the creator and origin of National Insurance Awareness Day.
There are over 1,500 national days. Don’t miss a single one. Celebrate Every Day with National Day Calendar®!