THANK YOU FOR CELEBRATING EVERY DAY WITH NATIONAL DAY CALENDAR®!
We love spring! The birds and the bees have us in a sweet punny mood. We know your buzzy so we’ll nip it in the bud before long.
- When you want to tell someone winter is over, just spring it on them.
- March always puts a spring in my step.
- Trees are budding because spring is a great re-leaf for them.
- It must be springtime – family trampolines are coming out.
- After every winter, I get that Chuck Berry song in head – my Spring-a-ling.
- When winter threatens in March, I just challenge it to “spring it on.”
- I think spring is thaw-provoking.