September offers so many opportunities to incorporate the calendar into the classroom. Math and history meet days to celebrate and so art and literature, too! We’ll have new projects and puzzles coming your way soon. So be sure to keep checking back. Share your ideas with us and we’ll make it happen.
Follow us on Instagram @natdaycal. and Twitter @NationalDayCal. It’s where teachers seem to love us most. Also, we’ll let you know when there’s a new project in our evening posts. To receive them, subscribe on the website at www.nationaldaycalendar.com
Of course, as always, sharing on social media isn’t required; learning is. But if you do, please use #NDCClassroom to share on social media.
- Read a Book Day
- Read a Book Day 2 & New Hampshire Day
- Library Card
- Kids Take Over the Kitchen Day
- Make Your Bed Day
- Play Dough
- Constitution and Citizenship Day and Talk Like a Pirate
- Math Story Telling Day & Chocolate Milk Day
- Punctuation Day & Comic Book Day