THANK YOU FOR CELEBRATING EVERY DAY
WITH NATIONAL DAY CALENDAR®
The Oklahoma City National Memorial Museum is a museum located in Oklahoma City. The museum’s mission statement is “We come here to remember those who were killed, those who survived and those changed forever. May all who leave here know the impact of violence. May this memorial offer comfort, strength, peace, hope and serenity.®” National Day Calendar is providing the 2019 agenda for the upcoming memorial of the Oklahoma City Bombing. If you are unable to attend, we ask you to take a few minutes of silence at the time the bombing occurred in honor of the lives lost and the family members left behind.
8:45 am – Remembrance Ceremony
- Family Members, Survivors, First Responders and the community, will gather for the 24th Anniversary Remembrance Ceremony on April 19, at the Oklahoma City National Memorial. We will observe 168 seconds of silence, and those changed forever will read the names of the 168 persons killed. All are welcome.
10 am to 5 pm – Cox Community Day
- The Memorial Museum is free thanks to Cox Communications.
- Throughout the day we will offer the Uncover-Discover STEM Lab experience to all free of charge at 11 am, noon, 1 pm and 2 pm!
10 am to 2 pm – Junior Ranger Day
- Bring your entire family to the Memorial and Museum on Junior Ranger Day to help kick off National Park Week.
- The Junior Ranger Program is a great way to explore national parks, get some cool swag, and maybe even one of those coveted hats the rangers wear! Well…okay – yours might be made out of paper, but you’ll still rock it! You’ll also learn why national parks matter.
6:30 am – Memorial Marathon
- Our mission is to celebrate life, reach for the future, honor the memories of those who were killed and unite the world in hope. This is not just another marathon. It is a Run to Remember…and a race to show that we can each make a difference and change the world. Click here for more information and to sign up!