Welcome back to the Classroom! The November Classroom fills the month with math, science, and inspiration. With games and project, we will keep your students motivated and challenged. We also love to hear from you and see how you’re celebrating in your classrooms.
We hope you find the variety of content helpful and that you continue to #CelebrateEveryDay®! While we will continue to add content, we hope you will use the ideas and projects already here. Keep visiting and sharing. As we add content, we will let you know on social media.
Follow us on Instagram @natdaycal. and Twitter @NationalDayCal. It’s where teachers seem to love us most. Also, we’ll let you know when there’s a new project in our evening posts. To receive them, subscribe on the website at www.nationaldaycalendar.com
Of course, as always, sharing on social media isn’t required; learning is. But if you do, please use #NDCClassroom to share on social media.
Month Observance Projects:
Day Observance Projects
- Celebration Challenge – Week 33 – November 1-5, 2021
- Authors’ Day & Family Literacy Day & Bison Day & Saxophone Day
- Authors’ 2
- Young Readers
- Celebration Challenge – Week 34 – November 8 – 12, 2021
- STEM/STEAM Day
- STEM/STEAM Day 2
- STEM/STEAM Day 3
- National Pickle Day
- Celebration Challenge – Week 35 – November 15-19, 2021
- America Recycles Day
- National Day of Listening
- National Play Monopoly Day
- Rosa Parks Day