Thank you for your interest to use content found on our website. National Day Calendar and its subsidiaries are protected under the copyright and trademark laws of the United States. As part of our new policy, we ask you fill out the application to use our content for 3rd party printed and/or digital publication. If you are interested in using our content, please fill out our simple form here.
NATIONAL DAY CALENDAR® COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
All website design, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics (the “Content”) on NationalDayCalendar.com (the “Site”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled or licensed by National Day Calendar®. Site Content is protected under the United States copyright laws and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published, or broadcast without prior written consent. You may not alter or remove any copyright or other notice from copies of the content. All content is protected by copyright and trademark laws, various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
All content on National Day Calendar can be used for free for commercial or noncommercial use across print and digital. You are allowed to:
- Use the content if you give credit to National Day Calendar when using content for commercial and non-commercial use.
- To share the content for personal use if you acknowledge the Site as the source of material.
- Distribute or transmit Site content to another website or other form of electronic means if you acknowledge the Site as the source of material.
Commercial use is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent. Systematic retrieval of data or other content of the Site, whether to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory, is prohibited absent our express prior written consent. You many not:
- Redistribute or sell content on the Site without permission from National Day Calendar. This includes, but is not limited to, any printed materials distributed by National Day Calendar, such as printed wall, desk and blotter calendars or products relating to National Day Calendar or its Content.
- Altering images functionality, software, website design, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics for use on other platforms for sale or redistribution.
- Use, sell or redistribute for sale other registered brands found within the Site without consent of the registered brands AND National Day Calendar.
- Duplicate, plagiarize, or falsely claim creative ownership of website design, audio, video, text, photographs, graphics, trademarks, service marks, and logos.
The following subsidiaries are included in the copyright laws:
- National Day Calendar
- National Day Wall Calendar
- National Day Box Calendar
- National Day Desk Blotter
- Celebrate Every Day
- Celebration Nation
- National Day Radio
- Unlisted resale product
For reprint permission and information, please direct your inquiry here.