Happy New Year! Welcome to the January Classroom. This month offers so many fun ways to #CelebrateEveryDay and learn, too. Challenge students with trivia and science. Puzzles keep the long winter days at bay while exploring electricity will keep things exciting, too. And there’s so much more to come. We look forward to each new project and idea as the weeks go by, so please stay tuned!
As we add content and #CelebrateEveryDay, National Day Calendar® encourages educators to share your ideas and projects with us. We love to hear from you!
We’ll keep you updated, too. Follow us on Instagram @natdaycal. and Twitter @NationalDayCal. It’s where teachers seem to love us most. In our evening posts, we’ll let you know when there’s new content. To receive them, subscribe on the website at www.nationaldaycalendar.com
Of course, as always, sharing on social media isn’t required; learning is. But if you do, please use #NDCClassroom to share on social media.
- Trivia Day
- Static Electricity Day I
- Static Electricity Day II
- Birds (2)
- Celebration Challenge – Week 40 – January 3-7, 2022
- Hat Day
- Celebration Challenge – Week 41 – January 10-14, 2022
- Letter Writing
- National Thesaurus Day
- Celebration Challenge – Week 42 – January 17-21, 2022
- Celebration Challenge – Week 43 – January 24- 28, 2022
- Compliment Day & Shelfie Day
- Kindness II
- National Handwriting Day
- Bubble Wrap
- Serpent Day & National Puzzle Day