Thanks for Celebrating Every Day
with National Day Calendar®!
Garlic. Your mouth began to water just thinking about it. Garlic butter. Garlic toast. In pasta or soup, it adds an extra oomph to a recipe. We love garlic. Check out some of our favorite ways to use one of the world’s most favored seasonings.
1. This breezy little soup makes for an easy and fresh way to use garlic. Garlic Gazpacho lightens up a summer meal while keeping everything flavorful. Find the recipe here.
2. Roast garlic is one of the easiest ways to add flavor to any meal. It’s also one you can make ahead and reserve for quick adds to soup, vegetables, and meats. We’ve provided even more ideas in the recipe here.
3. Another fresh way that garlic adds flavor it in homemade salsa. Fresh vegetables and spice with the punch of garlic go a long way to making snack time the best meal of the day. Try this easy salsa recipe on the National Day Calendar recipe page.
4. We would be denying ourselves if we overlooked pasta. Garlic and pasta go together like coffee and donuts, salt and pepper and peanut butter and jelly. Here, we’ve chosen mushroom linguine to satisfy our garlic pasta craving.
5. Our final indulgence is a Spicy Onion Panini with Basil and Roasted Red Pepper courtesy of the National Onion Association. Onions and garlic complement each other very well. And with this pannini, we need to head to the kitchen! Enjoy!