We love educators! That’s why the February Classroom is always full of love. National Day Calendar® fills the month with lovely projects for teachers to share with their students all month long. Through rain and shine, we’ll explore the internet (with parents, too!) and run some experiments. We’ll play a little and dive into some good books.
Be sure to check back as we add content. And of course, National Day Calendar® encourages educators to share your ideas and projects with us. We love to hear from you! Always #CelebrateEveryDay, too!
We’ll keep you updated, too. Follow us on Instagram @natdaycal. and Twitter @NationalDayCal. It’s where teachers seem to love us most. In our evening posts, we’ll let you know when there’s new content. To receive them, subscribe on the website at www.nationaldaycalendar.com
Of course, as always, sharing on social media isn’t required; learning is. But if you do, please use #NDCClassroom to share on social media.
- National Weather Person’s Day
- Get Up
- Celebration Challenge – Week 44 – January 31-February 4, 2022
- Periodic Table Day
- Send A Card
- Safer Internet Day
- National Inventors’ Day & No One Eats Alone Day
- Celebration Challenge – Week 45 – February 7-11, 2022
- National Battery Day
- Love Your Pets & National Toast Day
- No One Eats Alone
- Celebration Challenge – Week 46 – February 14-18, 2022
- Tell a Fairy Tale Day & Read Across America Day
- National Retro Day
- Writing Prompts
- Grain-Free (Food Allergies and Sensitivities)
- Mother Languages
- Celebration Challenge – Week 47 – February 21-25, 2022