- “No Purchase Necessary”
- “Purchase does not enhance the chance of winning”
- “Void where prohibited”
- Details regarding non-monetary consideration
- National Day Calendar® sponsors contest.
- Winners must have an email address that can be used to fulfill prize shipment.
- Contestants enter the contest by Commenting on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram post published by National Day Calendar® at https://www.facebook.com/NationalDayCalendar – https://twitter.com/nationaldaycal – https://www.instagram.com/natdaycal
- All guesses must be posted in the comments area by Midnight on April 14, 2022.
- Contest runs from 3 PM CST on April 11, 2022, until Midnight CST April 14, 2022 – Winners will be chosen and notified on April 15, 2022
National Day Calendar® picks first winner to post comment with closest guess within 1/10 of an inch. All eligible contestants have only one chance to enter contest via their comment on one platform only: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Eligible contestants are those who Comment on post published by National Day Calendar® at https://www.instagram.com/natdaycal/, https://twitter.com/NationalDayCal, or https://www.facebook.com/NationalDayCalendar.
- Publicity rights regarding the use of Winner’s information belong to National Day Calendar.
- Contestants entering must be 18 years or older.
- Winning odds are random to those following the rules and subject to the number of entries – Comment required to be eligible.
- Contestants must live within the continental United States to qualify as a winner.
- National Day Calendar does fulfill prizes.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. All entrants and participants acknowledge a complete release of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.