CLASSROOM – Goof Off
We don’t usually goof off in the classroom. However, sometimes goofing off is a good thing, even in the classroom. We can goof off for a few minutes to clear our minds and get ready for the next project, lesson or subject. There are many ways to goof off. We can play games, sing songs, or just be silly. And then, it’s time to get back to work, fresh and alert.
HOW TO OBSERVE CLASSROOM – Goof Off
Take a break and get goofy.
Celebrate Every Day in the Classroom by:
1. Asking a question about the day or observance and finding the answer.
2. Exploring the subject further. Whether you read a book, interview an expert, watch a documentary, or run an experiment, there is always more to learn about the observance.
3. Writing about the day or observance. You can write about what you learned or what the day means to you.
4. Telling someone about the day. You might be sharing information that is helpful to someone. Or, you might brighten someone’s day.
5. Solving a problem. Many observances discuss issues around the world that need fixing. How would you fix it?
6. Being creative. Draw, paint, build, design, bake, create your idea of what the observance means.
Of course, as always, sharing on social media isn’t required; learning is. But if you do, please use #NDCClassroom to share on social media.
THIS WEEK’S PROJECTS
- Celebration Challenge
- National Goof Off Day Find the 10 Differences
- National Goof Off Day Find the 10 Differences – Key
There are over 1,500 national days. Don’t miss a single one. Celebrate Every Day® with National Day Calendar®!