CLASSROOM – Ducky
Quack, quack! The Rubber Ducky is in the classroom this week with a couple of different projects. Rubber duckies are so fun that it’s almost impossible not to enjoy them. Celebrate the week with these colorful toys and share the fun!
HOW TO OBSERVE in the CLASSROOM – Ducky
Download and print this week’s projects for some fun with rubber duckies. You can also follow the suggestions below to help your students explore the days in their own way. It might surprise you what they discover! We’re often surprised by our own discoveries!
Celebrate Every Day in the Classroom by:
1. Asking a question about the day or observance and finding the answer.
2. Exploring the subject further. Whether you read a book, interview an expert, watch a documentary, or run an experiment, there is always more to learn about the observance.
3. Writing about the day or observance. You can write about what you learned or what the day means to you.
4. Telling someone about the day. You might be sharing information that is helpful to someone. Or, you might brighten someone’s day.
5. Solving a problem. Many observances discuss issues around the world that need fixing. How would you fix it?
6. Being creative. Draw, paint, build, design, bake, create your idea of what the observance means.
Of course, as always, sharing on social media isn’t required; learning is. But if you do, please use #NDCClassroom to share on social media.
THIS WEEK’S PROJECTS
Download and print this week’s projects all about duckies! We also include the handy Celebration Challenge to explore other days this week.
- Celebration Challenge – Week 41 – January 10-14, 2022
- Count & Color Ducks
- Rubber Ducky coloring page
There are over 1,500 national days. Don’t miss a single one. Celebrate Every Day® with National Day Calendar®!