NATIONAL FOAM PARTY DAY | June 15
Today is June 15 and we thought we would celebrate by throwing the newest, cleanest, and coolest party for National Foam Party Day! Imagine, a mountain of refreshing foam in your back yard piled six feet high!
Beat the heat this summer by hosting a foam party and give your guests an unforgettable experience that is the latest party trend in America.
What is a foam party?
A foam party is exactly what it sounds like! A party with foam, hosted by a foam expert known as a “Foamologist”. The Foamologist shoots foam towards an empty space in your backyard or party area, using a foam cannon. Add music, lighting effects, a bubble machine, and a rinse station (for later) and you have a full-blown foam party. Plus, your guests receive party toys, play games and win prizes just for being at the party.
Are Foam Parties Safe?
Foam parties are safe for all ages. In fact, the foam used during foam parties are not only hypoallergenic, it’s also non-toxic. However, foam is a form of soap, so it’s recommended little ones wear swimming goggles during play. Luckily, foam parties have rinse stations as part of their package just in case someone get’s a little foam in their eyes. Don’t worry, clean up after a foam party is easy. The foam will dissipate on its own in under an hour or you can spray water on it to help speed up the process.
Types of Themed Foam Parties
There is nothing more exciting and entertaining than gathering with a close group of friends or family for a foam party. When choosing a theme for your foam party, you have the option to be specific to the occasion. Whether you decide on a kid friendly theme or an adult theme, working with the foam party company will help you bring your idea to reality. Here are a few ideas for your next foam party:
- Beach or Luau
- Pirate or Ocean Adventures
- Winter Wonderland
- Disco Party
Types of Specialized Foam Parties
Foam party companies are able to mix a non-toxic dye into the solution and make colored foam. They can even make the foam glow at night by mixing in a special UV additive that will react to black lights!
- Gender Reveal
- Rainbow Party
- Glow-in-the-Dark Party
- Sensory-Friendly Party
- Doggy Foam Pawty
What is a Sensory-Friendly Foam Party?
Party planners are able to request a special Sensory-Friendly version of a foam party that is custom designed for those with special needs. Guests are gradually introduced to the sights and sounds of a foam party, taking great care to ensure they feel comfortable and are able to enjoy the experience.
Companies like Foam Daddy have foam products that are a Certified Autism Resource by the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES). This credential is awarded to companies that provides resources to individuals with cognitive disorders.
What is a Doggy Foam Pawty?
Dogs love foam and this Pawty is just for them and their owners! Special music, toys, and treats will ensure our four-legged friends have a howling good time. You can bet your paws there will be plenty of great photo opportunities to be had!
Who Are Foam Parties For?
People have parties for any occasion, which is why foam parties are great options for any gathering. Whether you’re planning a birthday party, or planning a family reunion, a foam party will make you the party planner of the year!
- Company picnics
- Family gatherings
- Summer camps
- Church events
- Community events
- Color and mud runs
- Pet adoption days
- Just because
Foam Party Facts
- The first foam party dates back to the 1932 movie A Rhapsody in Black in Blue, where Louis Armstrong dances through foam while playing his trumpet.
- Modern foam parties became popular during the 1990s on the island Ibiza in the Mediterranean sea.
- Creators Weird Dream Productions receive credit for introducing the first foam dispenser when they would drop foam from the ceiling at dance clubs.
- Roy Barlow from Entertainment Biz and Robin Wincup from Galaxy receive credit for the first foam cannon invention.
- First appearing in the U.S. in 1993, foam parties were mostly found in European countries.
JOIN THE FOAM PARTY CRAZE
- Hire a foam party company for your next gathering.
- Give away a foam party to an organization that serves underprivileged kids in your area.
- Learn about the different types of foam parties that will best fit your guest list.
- Watch a foam party video to get an idea about how foam parties work before booking.
- Book your foam party today.
- Share your photos of your foam fun using #NationalFoamPartyDay on social media.
FOUNDER OF NATIONAL FOAM PARTY DAY
In 2022, National Day Calendar began working with FoamParty.com, Bubble Maniacs, and Foam Daddy to establish National Foam Party Day. Each year on June 15, we encourage everyone to celebrate the day by throwing a foam party to kick off the summer fun!