Hopefully, Spring has sprung where your classroom is! The April Classroom celebrates education through language, science, and music this month. Throughout the month we explore many days on the calendar that appreciate words and the people who love them. We’ll also look to the sky and not just for the weather. As always, National Day Calendar will continue to add new content so we can #CelebrateEveryDay and learn in new ways.
Follow us on Instagram @natdaycal. and Twitter @NationalDayCal. It’s where teachers seem to love us most. Also, we’ll let you know when there’s a new project in our evening posts. To receive them, subscribe on the website at www.nationaldaycalendar.com
Of course, as always, sharing on social media isn’t required; learning is. But if you do, please use #NDCClassroom to share on social media.
- Find a Rainbow Day
- Challenge 5 – April 5-9, 2021
- School Librarian Day
- Encourage a Young Writer Day
- Name Yourself Day & Barbershop Quartet Day
- Haiku Poetry Day & Teach Our Children to Save Day
- Bat Appreciation Day
- Sky Awareness Week
- Challenge 6 – April 12-16, 2021
- Talk Like Shakespeare Day, Telephone Day & Tell a Story Day
- Challenge 7 – April 19-23, 2021
- Zipper Day
- Challenge 8 – April 26-30, 2021